Like last year, my friend invited me to join her in a 30 days writing challenge. Well, today is the day again and I am excited about it. I was going through ye trusty ol’ Google and found a tumblr post about it.
So if you want to join me in this writing challenge, come on along and let’s begin!!!
1. Something you love.
2. A couple.
3. Write about something ugly — war, fear, hate, cruelty — but find the beauty (silver lining) in it.
4. A pair of eyeglasses.
5. Something historical.
7. A pet who is loved.
8. Something personal.
9. A love poem!
10. Something you hate.
11. An adventure!
12. A favorite memory…
13. “Remember that time when…”
15. A happy ending.
16. A goodbye.
17. Write about your early memories of faith, religion, or spirituality; yours or someone else’s.
18. Describe a “first” (first apartment, first kiss, first time driving a car, first lie, first big success, first roller coaster ride, first time in this setting).
19. Write about one (or both) of your parents. Start with “I was born…”
20. A short fanfic.
21. Something erotic.
22. Something irritating.
23. An argument.
24. An important conversation, in the style of a movie script.
25. Describe a significant place, allowing the details to reveal why the place matters. Describe it from a tree or rooftop or from a hawk’s point of view. Describe it from the height of a dog or a turtle.
27. Write about your first name—why you were given it, what associations or stories are attached to it, what you think or know it means. Do the same for your last name. Given the chance, what name would you give yourself?
28. A suicide note.
29. An idea.
30. Choose a photograph from a published collection of black-and-whites, of humans in uncertain conditions. Write the story of one of the individuals or one of the groupings.